Knowledge of the Polish language and Polish citizenship

A foreigner applying for the Polish citizenship must produce a graduation certificate from a school in the Republic of Poland or a graduation certificate from a school abroad with Polish as a classroom language or a certificate of language proficiency issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language. The document should be attached to the citizenship application. Detailed information on certificates can be found in the subsection dedicted to proficiency certificates.

logo migrapolis

logo ue biale

Project “New law - my new rights” is co-financed by European Fund for Integration
of Third Country Nationals and Polands state budget

 Copyright © by Foundation for Development Beyond Borders, 2015