- Thematic section
- Blue Card EU
- Documents necessary to obtain the permit for temporary residence for the purposes of performing work requiring high qualifications
Documents necessary to obtain the permit for temporary residence for the purposes of performing work requiring high qualifications
- 3 applications for the temporary residence permit filled in;
- 4 current, colour photographs, 45x35 mm;
- 2 copies of a binding travel document;
- labour market test or information justifying lack of a need to present the labour market test (Article 127 point 2 of the Act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners);
- employment contract, outwork contract or a civil-law agreement concluded for a period of at least 1 year (Article 127 point 1 letter a);
- documents confirming higher professional qualifications (university education equivalent, see Article 127 point 1 letter c) – e.g. the diploma confirming university study graduation with a supplement, translated by a certified translator;
- document confirming having health insurance or confirmation of the insurer covering costs of treatment on the territory of the Republic of Poland (Article 127 point 1 letter d);
- information on the annual gross remuneration specified in the contract, based on a monthly or annual remuneration, not lower than the remuneration set in the Regulation of the Minister of Interior Affairs (Article 127 point 3).
Documents can be submitted only personally, during stay on the territory of Poland. Knowledge of Polish language is not required in order to obtain the permit for temporary residence for the purposes of performing work requiring high qualifications – this refers to both the applicant and his/her family members.