What are my rights arising from the residence permit issued based on Article 127?
- Legal residence in Poland and possibility to travel in the Schengen area.
- Possibility to work on the territory of the Republic of Poland based on the permit held (Article 87 section 1 point 11a of the Act of 20 April 2004 on employment promotion and labour market institutions).
Moreover, after you obtain the Blue Card, members of your family are entitled to receive the temporary residence permit for the purposes of family reunification (Article 159 section 1 point 1 letter h of the Act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners), based on which:
- they are exempt from the duty to have the work permit (Article 87 section 2 point 4 of the Act of 20 April 2004 on employment promotion and labour market institutions);
- they can undertake and carry out business activities on the territory of the Republic of Poland in accordance with the same principles as Polish citizens (Article 13 section 2 point 1 letter c of the Act of 2 July 2004 on freedom of economic activity);
- they can learn, on the same terms as Polish citizens, in public schools for adults, public post-secondary schools, public artistic schools, public establishments, public teacher education institutions and public social services employees colleges, and in the continuous learning system in form of qualification professional courses (Article 94a section 2 point 11 Act of 7 September 1991 on the educational system).